Inbox improvements and general tune-ups
Features and improvements:
- Spot newly added tasks at the top of your inbox.
- Enjoy some soothing tones when you complete a task. [Do you hear that? It’s the sweet, sweet sound of productivity.]
- Choose whether tasks synced to Google Calendar are public or private. [With our Google Calendar integration, tasks with due dates are automatically added as all-day events in your calendar. Now, you can choose whether newly created events follow your default event privacy, or if they should be public or private.]
- Right-click on inbox tasks to copy the link or delete them.
- Spot a nicer animation when completing inbox tasks.
- Report issues and ask questions over live chat. [Next time you click on Report an issue, we’ll redirect you to our help center. Click on the messenger icon in the bottom right to start a conversation with a member of the Superlist team.]
- Inbox is now enabled for all Superlist users.
- Tasks created in the inbox can receive a due date, label, and assignee. [Before, when creating a task in the inbox, you could add a title, but not set the due date, label, or assignee. Now, you can do it all at once. Pro tip: When adding a task title, type # or @ to add a label or assignee.]
- Drag handle is now visible next to inbox tasks.